Crown Roast of Pork
- Preheat oven for 1/2 hour before putting roast in.
- Remove ground pork from center. (Freeze ground pork if not used.)
- If used, brown pork on top of stove and mix with stuffing.
- (Optional) Season Crown Roast.
- Bake at 325 degrees as follows:
- 12 Chop Roast - Appx. 2 to 3 hours uncovered
- 16 Chop Roast - Apprx. 2.5 to 3 hours uncovered
- If stuffing, add stuffing to the center of the roast for the last hour of baking.
- To check if roast is done, insert thermometer into the center of the meat (Do not touch the bone).
- Roast is done at temperature reading between 155 to 165 degrees.
Category: PorkBack to Cooking Directions